Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Okiiniri: Moyashi Miso

We found this little authentic Japanese restaurant, Okiniiri, when we were on the way to Aguirre Ave. (food street in south!). My family and I all wanted to have Japanese food anyway, so we just had our feast here. I had my usual order of what the best selling ramen is, Moyashi Miso Ramen. 

The first ingredients you will see on your bowl are the delicious looking toppings. There were seaweed, pork, bean sprouts, half an egg, onion leeks, and sesame seeds. The soup was miso based was a bit spicy (but nothing I can't handle) and salty. It was somehow something new in taste and something you can't simply describe because of how subtle the soup flavour is. Subtle in a good way! Although, I added a quarter cup of hot water to the soup since it was a bit salty for me. The noodles in shape was just right, unlike some ramen noodles that are very thick.

They also have a branch in Aguirre Ave., in which I hope to visit soon! They also offer different Japanese dishes such as maki, bento, and main dishes. Oh, and they also have an eat-all-you-can yakiniku grill and shabu-shabu! Must try, must try!


Okiiniri
Block 3 Lot 6, Tropical Avenue, BF International, Las Pinas City
(02) 820 8676

No comments:

Post a Comment