Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sensei: Spicy Seafood

It is very ironic on why I didn't get myself on of their best selling maki/sushi since it is a sushi bar. But my love for ramen got away and I ordered their Spicy Seafood Ramen. My eyes literally popped when my bowl was served with 2 huge black tiger prawns tempura. I think that was the best tempura I had in my whole entire life! The ramen bowl consists of house-made ramen noodles (which are definitely an A++!!), tempura, squid, shellfish, miso and pork bone broth, kimchi, and toban jan. The soup was a tad spicy and did not flow smoothly down my throat. It was like little bits of spiciness got stuck. However, I really love the toppings (especially the tempura!) and the house-made ramen noodles. If you love spicy, noodles, and HUGE tempura, then this is the perfect dish for you!

I have to try their set menu and best selling maki someday. When you reserve for a set menu, the chef comes down to your table and explains to you how that dish prepared, what ingredients were used, and how to eat it! It was very interesting to watch the other tables have it like, but too bad I reserved it for ala carte (I didn't know they had a set menu!). There's always a next time, anyway!



Sensei Sushi Bar
268 Aguirre Ave., BF Homes, Paranaque, Metro Manila
(0917) 515 7018

No comments:

Post a Comment